Compassionate Lawyers in Newark, NJ and New York
If you are looking for the very best immigration lawyer, you have come to the right place. Moses Apsan and his experienced immigration staff provide exceptional legal services in Newark, NJ and in New York, NY in all aspects of immigration to the United States, including non-immigrant (temporary visas), immigrant visa (Green Card), and deportation defense.
The U.S. Immigration law Team is led by immigration attorney Moses Apsan, Esq., past president of the Federal Bar Association (New Jersey Chapter from 1997 to 2002) with over 35 years of experience in all aspects of U.S. Immigration & Citizenship Laws. Our staff is multilingual, with Newark and New York immigration lawyers and paralegals that speak Portuguese and Spanish.
We can assist you in the following areas of immigration law:
- President Obama's Executive Orders
- Filing for U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization;
- Permanent visa (Green Card) for yourself or your family;
- Family-based immigration and visas
- Business immigration
- Labor Certification / PERM
- Extraordinary Ability in Arts, Science, Business, and Athletics
- Outstanding Professors and Researchers
- Executives and Managers
- National Interest Waivers
- Skilled & Unskilled workers
- Religious Workers
- Health Care Professionals
- B-1/B-2 Visitor Visas - Business and Pleasure
- E-1 & E-2 Treaty Traders and Treaty InvestorF-1 Students
- H-1B Professionals / Specialty Workers
- H-2B non-agricultural temporary worker
- H-3 Trainees
- I Foreign correspondent
- J-1 Exchange Visitors
- K-1 Fiance
- K-3/K-4 - Spouse & children of a U.S. Citizen
- L-1A International Intra-Company Transfers (Executives / Managers)
- L-1B International Intra-Company Transfers (Specialized Knowledge)
- O-1 Aliens of "Extraordinary Ability in the Arts, Sciences, Education, Business, and Athletics" for performers, entertainers and athletes
- P-1A Internationally Recognized Athletes
- P-1B Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group
- P-3 Artist or Entertainer - a Culturally Unique Program
- Q-1 Cultural Exchange
- R-1 Religious Workers ( Special Immigrant Religious Worker);
- V-1 Spouse of an LPRTN
- NAFTA Professional
- Extension of Tourist visas (B-1 & B-2), H Visas, O visa, P visas
Deportation Success Depends on Experience and Dedication
One of the most traumatic and frightening experiences a non-citizen and his or her family faces is the possibility of forced deportation from the United States. Moses Apsan has been representing immigration clients facing deportation or removal for many different reasons. Defending the deportation requires knowledge and experience in providing a proper and aggressive defense. Assistance is provided for cases were the deportation is based upon illegal entry, overstay or violation of visa, fraud and criminal conduct. We will provide you with the best deportation defense. Our Immigration lawyers fight for your right to stay in the country.
We use many strategies in defending the client from deportation.
Moses Apsan writes and lectures nationally on many aspects of Immigration law. He has served as Secretary, Vice-President and President of the Federal Bar Association, New Jersey Chapter (1997-2002). His immigration television show on Dish Network has been on the air for more than 15 years and has an audience of over 25,000 for each show. He writes an immigration news column for jornal.us and many other Brazilian newspapers. As an immigration lawyer in Newark, NJ, his videos on immigration laws are widely viewed on youtube.com,vejatv.com and Google videos.
Our offices are located in Astoria, New York, Newark New Jersey are conveniently located near a major transportation hub. However, our clients reside throughout the United States and the world and telephonic and video immigration consultation can be arranged.